Saturday, February 22, 2014

Welcome to the 13th House blog

Hello there! My name is Kira and this blog is about my novel series, entitled The 13th House. It is a fantasy series involving Vampires and Witches, and the silent partner, regular humans. This is an open forum. It is my hope to receive feedback on the central ideas that make up this intricate story and its characters. I might not receive any feedback at all, in which case this will be a place where I can put my thoughts somewhere, out of my head. 

This series means a lot to me as a writer. I have been writing since I was sixteen years old, and I have over forty novels completed. I am on a self-publishing website, but as of yet, I am not technically published. I haven't been working on any publishing projects for the last few years, I have only been writing. It is my hope that I will get in touch with other writers on this site, and that I might have their feedback. I am on the twelfth novel of this series and I have no idea when it will end.

The 13th House is a prophecy outlined in the Book of Shadows, which entails the union of Vampires, Witches, and regular humans. Essentially, when these houses align, there will be peace on earth. Everything I write about pertains to real-time issues and concerns. Sometimes, I don't realize why I am writing what I am writing, but then afterward it becomes apparent. I am very concerned about the fate of this planet, and the course of destruction we seem to be on. Of course, there is always hope, and that is when the opposing forces of this world come together, not to change one another, not to tolerate one another, but to appreciate and support one another. That is what The 13th House is all about.

In the following posts, I will be outlining each of the groups that constitute The 13th House, and who they represent in real time. I hope you follow along and become as involved in this series as I am, and I welcome all of your thoughts and opinions. Please remember to respect myself, and others who may be commenting, of course. My earnest hope is that some day, the words of this series might affect the world, and that somehow, we will all learn to love and appreciate one another, despite our differences, or rather, because of those differences. Thank you,

Kira Kathlene

No comments:

Post a Comment